Tuesday 17 February 2009

Final Animation in ToonBoom

I started my final animation in Toon boom as the screen prints demonstrate below. The idea of this animation is for a an advertisement for henna. Before starting in toon boom I filmed my own footage. I filmed a business card being lifted.
i then exported this footage as PNG images from adobe after effects they were exported as 12 frames per second. the frames where then imported into Toonboom.
to draw over these frames I used a graphic tablet.
I decided to use my buisiness card and a hand lifting it.
The whole idea of this animation is so that its rotoscoped over frame by frame. once the whole animation is completed the alongside of the movement of the hand henna will appear on the hand frame by frame.



the videos below show the animation in the early stages.







No comments:

Post a Comment